To Our Valued Customers,
The health and safety of Giertsen employees and customers are always of the utmost importance to us, as is ensuring that we continue to service our customers without disruption.
As information continues to unfold around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we will work proactively to reduce the potential exposure to our employees and customers.
As a whole, our company is taking preventative measures and following CDC best practice guidelines, and that of state and local authorities, to avoid the spread of this virus. Please note that these guidelines continue to change as this outbreak develops.
These best practices include the following:
• Employees are washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and using a hand sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not readily available, as well as avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
• Enhanced cleaning of our job sites per CDC guidelines
• Enabling certain employees to work from home.
• Coordinating strong communications with employees and the subcontractor partners to ensure that our customer’s needs are met.
• Providing employees with information and best practices from the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our employees have been instructed to stay home when sick and to self quarantine.
• Utilizing video conferencing tools vs in-person meetings
• Practicing social distancing recommendations of 6 ft of separation for business-critical in-person meetings
We will continue to implement preventative measures as the situation unfolds and will update this page and communicate as appropriate.
For specific questions or concerns, please contact us.
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of our team members and will continue to provide the same great level of service you’ve been accustomed to in these unpredictable times.
Giertsen Company Management