HEre to Help
When dealing with fires, whether they be small or large, our emergency services team will respond swiftly to address securing your belongings or answering any questions you may have about the process. During the initial inspection we will:
- communicate and work with necessary parties to establish a cause and origin of the fire,
- establish an agreed upon scope of work,
- document all personal items
- determine what can be salvaged/cleaned from smoke damage
- use specialized equipment to help remedy smoke and odor damage
- form a plan of actions necessary to bring your home or business back to its original glory!
We may not be able to replace cherished items lost, but we can ensure you and your clients are taken care of every step of the way.
After a plan is in place and mitigation for damage is completed – restoration work can begin! Whether the damage is minimal or structural components are compromised, as a full service restoration contractor Giertsen can complete all repairs start to finish.
- work with insurance companies and adjusters
- determine the scope of the damages
- create a timeline for repairs
- provide an inventory of concerns
- discuss appropriate repair methods
- protect for a possible subrogation investigation
No Job Too Big
Disaster often strikes unexpectedly. But you will know exactly what to expect with Giertsen. We’ll be there within an hour to begin to remedy the damage from the many problems you face. We coordinate, schedule and implement everything from clean-up to repair. When you’ve endured severe crisis or loss, we believe you deserve the peace of mind that comes from a quick and dependable repair. Setting realistic recovery expectations will ease concerns and allow proper timeline planning.
Restoration in Progress
Virtual Tour of a Giertsen Project
For Giertsen’s Estimators, the Matterport technology has given us the ability to completely transform the claims process. In the same way that thermal image scanners revolutionized the water mitigation process, Matterport has been able to capture valuable information giving us a comprehensive detailed loss documentation – both visual and dimensional – that is indisputable. Matterport is able to capture any loss in its entirety, including its exact dimensions. This allows us to focus on your family’s needs and less on a tape measure. Matterport further offers benefits to adjusters, property owners, insurance companies, and Giertsen’s restoration crews.
24/7 Emergency Assistance
Services We Offer
When you experience a major disaster in your home or business you need a restoration company that understands the level of complexity you are dealing with. We are proud to provide full service restoration, recovery and repairs to our customers as well as specialized services to help provide assistance when it is needed most.